What you can do with TextAloud:
* Sit back and relax while your PC reads to you
* Save text to MP3 for portable audio players
* Proofread your own writing
* Listen to that report while you're on the treadmill
* Find help for someone with a reading disability
* Create messages for your answering machine
* Reduce eye strain from too much reading
* Listen to information while you work on something else
* Take some reading along for your daily walk or run
* Turn your iPod into a tax write-off
* Listen to an eBook during your commute
* Study English as a Second Language
* Help a senior citizen or someone with low vision
* Add some spice to your PowerPoint presentations
* Find a great new tool to study for exams
* Listen to text read in other languages
* Amuse your kids by letting your PC read stories to them
* Create audio files for computer games
* Prepare for a big speech by hearing your words read aloud
Features at a glance:
* Single-Article and Multi-Article Mode for listening to articles one at a time, or building a playlist to listen to later.
* Load articles using the Clipboard, Document Import, Hot Keys and Drag and Drop.
* Support for Word, PDF and HTML documents.
* Support for multiple Text-To-Speech engines, including international voices.
* Support for WAV, MP3 and WMA audio files.
* Proofread tool for listening to documents as you proofread.
* Plugin toolbar for Internet Explorer to listen to web pages.
* Win XP/Vista/7/8
* 500 MHz CPU or Faster
* 256MB RAM
* 1 GB Disk Space
* Sound Card
Home Page -